Sunday, June 03, 2007

Defying gravity


Defying gravity
Originally uploaded by tcatcarson
We spent some time at the park on Saturday, and Kit enjoyed his first swing! He laughed so much he got hiccups, which we took to be a good thing.
The park at Saughton is actually very good, lots to do and quite busy. It was let down by a broken bottle (and considering it was lying on the soft bark floor, someone had gone to a lot of trouble to break it) and the fact that someone seemed to have tried to set a swing on fire...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/6/07 17:02

    Oh lovely picture, he is getting so big. I am so disorientated with your blog. Nothing happened for ages so I gave up looking and now so much has happened I am not sure what to do!!! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am playing you like a fish! Check out my Flickr pics, link to the right. I have given up trying to compete with Kane's huge prose, I'm going for little and often....

    ReplyDelete